Headphone-Amplifier ERGO AMP 2 for ERGO A.M.T. Air Motion Transformer headphones
The ERGO AMP 2 headphone amplifier distinguishes itself with its excellent reproduction-quality and functional fashionable design. The sound-quality is optimised with the Class A circuit and the Power- reserves guarantees a musical pleasure, free of distortion.
The ERGO AMP 2 has been developed for the ERGO A.M.T. headphones, which have been used for the fine tuning in a time span of over two Years and many hour long listening sessions.
In/out Cinch sockets are provided. The amplifier can be attached to CD, pre or integrated amplifiers, as long as these have a CINCH or symmetric output.
In order to avoid possible interference the power supply is an external separate unit.
ERGO Amp 2 headphone amplifier Specifications:
* output: (rms. 4 Ohm)… 3 Watt pure klasse A, 10 W klasse A/B
* THD: > 0,0018% 1 kHz 4 Ohm - 1 dB
* S-N: > 92 dB / -1dB "A" weighted
* input sensitivity: 200 mV für 3. Watt out
* input impedance: 10 K Ohm / 1 kHz
* amplification: 20 dB
* outputs: 1 x ERGO AMT + 1 x cinch
* inputs 1 x cinch, 1 x symmetrisch
* Balance: in the rear (with potentio meter)
* frequency: 20 - 20 kHz
* output impedance: 4 Ohms
* size: W x D x H: 140 x 230 x 90 mm (Adapter 100 x 180 x 80 mm
* weight (w/o adapter): 1.8 Kg. (Adapter 1.4 Kg.)
* voltage: Adapter: 230 AC Input / 2 x 12 VDC 1.2 A Output
Skip navigation Home page Site Map Contact us Top of the page Accessibility Statement Products Latest News About Us Help